Monday, October 15, 2012

Path to 12/21/2012 Stacked on my desk are books: my little girl blue Bible; Kabbalah Month by Month; Animal-Speak; The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need; Numerology & Anatomy of the Spirit. They are all points of reference on my Journey to Here & are reminding me to remind you that we have come to a place on our path where we need to recap our experiences & bring our mind, body & spirit into the same level of understanding. In other words, let's catch up with ourselves. We have all encountered a lot of learning & I invite you to go back this week & review what was most significant. Open the books again; re-read your journals; remember the classes you took; the teachers you learned from. Let your memories find the perfect places for you to see how far you have come. Celebrate. Then let the dust settle. Stand still this week & let the energies of yesterday go their way so we can stand strong & secure here now. This will help make the path between here & 12/21/2012 oh so clear & calm. I believe that we are living in the beauty of the age of Aquarius & that December 2012 will be a point of knowing that we have arrived in our wholeness. I talked more about my views related to 2012 in today's radio show. Click here to listen to it. Next week's radio show will be about Us & Energy: Clear & Clean. I invite you to visit my BlogTalkRadio Home Page anytime to listen to past shows or listen live each Monday morning at 9:30am. Click here for BlogTalkRadio Monday Morning Message & Meditation. If you are feeling fearful about December 2012 & want to know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are, & will continue to be, ok, email me at LifeCoachDane@ gmail.com & register for "You're Ok Women's Weekend Away." TODAY IS FINAL DAY TO REGISTER. Click here for details on this November 16 & 17 Retreat. Here to hear you & to help you hear yourself, Dane www.LifeCoachDane.com 317.455.DANE (3263) P.S. The picture above shows me and my Aborigine teacher in our final moments together after our long visit. Who are your teachers that keep teaching long after their physical presence is near?

No comments: