Thursday, December 20, 2012

Step 4: Face Fears

Step 4: Face Fears On this 4th day of spiritual & practical tips to move from Tragedy to Trust & Truth, I invite you to face your fears, especially the fear of death. Big death, like the tragic loss of those at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, bring our own mortality front & center. The prophecies of 12/21/12 also invite us to face the end of our life &/or our life as we know it. Take the invitation of facing the fear & choose to transcend beyond it into the landscape of love. As I shared on Facebook, I don’t believe the world is going to end tomorrow but none of us knows for sure. I’m ok if it does end. I am at peace & love my WHOLE LIFE despite its ups & downs & trust LIFE KNOWS WHAT IT IS DOING. Live in the present ...free of past pain & regret. Live as if every day may be the last day. Wherever fear rises its head, befriend it. Know that it thinks it is helping. Send love to it & to all & love will be the life you live. Non-knowing welcomes trust. Non-judgment welcomes truth.

No comments: