Monday, March 18, 2013

All Around Us [Inspiration]

All Around Us [Inspiration] Despite my rushing ways, the man's words stopped me in my tracks. They were powerful but I didn't then how or why. I do now. He changed my world that 1996 day even though it took me a long time to figure out what he meant when he said "There are things happening all around that you aren't seeing." I later learned that I was living on the surface of life without noticing the details & therefore, the depth. I invite you to sit with those words this week & with the image of "Circle of Friends" from my office above. From wherever you stand, begin a new level of opening & awareness so you can see beyond the obvious into the more. With gratitude for the words that rock our world, Dane P.S. Spring Vision Quest Registration is now open! Quest is Saturday, May 11 with Preparation beginning April 12th. Look for invitation via other email soon or if you can't wait, hit 'reply' and type "I'm in!" P.S.2 Yes, there are still a few slots left if you want to get certified as a Life Coach in 2013 but zippa now a 'reply' of "Yes, I want to be a Coach!" Class kick-off is 4/4! visit www.LifeCoachDane.com for more information

No comments: