Thursday, March 7, 2013

Break Down the Walls [Inspiration] Like many of you, I'm preparing for a spring move to a new home. There is an inkling beneath my wings to rise & fly. Whether this means a physical move for you or not, can you feel the inkling for new & different? In preparation for the move, I began removing the decal pictured above from my living room wall. The '...' & the 'ls' from 'walls ...' came off exceptionally easy & then a pause fell upon me. I noticed that I was symbolically removing walls from my life & my eyes glanced down at the 'laugh;' 'love;' & 'live." I realized then that by removing the decal & being willing to be ready for a new place presented me with a 'beyond the walls' mindset. As I continued, I felt a deep peace & I was prompted to leave the wall for a while like the picture below. Within our Core lives laughter, love & life itself.

No comments: